7 Steps to Efficiency Gains and Enhanced Loss Prevention at Law Firms
In this discussion, we provide proven, practical steps law firms can take to achieve these efficiencies and the real-world benefits that can be expected as a result:
1. Identify an appropriate process for optimization
2. Understand how chosen process interacts with various people, functions and business systems today
3. Reflect on the process with an enterprise awareness to ensure all opportunies for improvement have been understood and prioritized
4. Identify clear enterprise objectives the optimized business must provide
5. Build the cross-functional process improvement team
6. Re-engineer an optimized to-be process that is targeted at meeting objectives identified in step #4
7. Ensure adoption through effective organizational change management.
Let's look at each step in a bit more detail to understand how each is accomplished...